Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013




Isn't it purty!!!  I know it.  I was a birthday gift from my father in law :)  Of course I put it on right away, and haven't taken it off.  So sweet of my children to notice...

Finn:  Mom, I am really glad you got that necklace.

Me: I know!  Me too! It so beautiful huh!

Finn:  Yeah, I am just really glad you have it, ya know, in case of emergencies.

Me: ?  I dont see how its going to help out in an emergency...


Finn: Ya know, if you fall...and you cant get up...you can push that button...and someone will come and help you.

*****crickets*****

Reid:  He thinks it a life alert, Mom.

Me:  Yeah, I got it thanks.


Fuck, kid.  I may do an inordinate amount of falling, but I can typically, get myself back up.  Thanks for your concern, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment