Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Missinformation

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I feel it is my responsibility, neh, my duty, to give you a little information on Native Americans as told to me by my 6 and 3 year olds.







Indians dont have shoes, just feet.

Indians live in pillow caves.

Indians take care of Winnie The Pooh, Lions, Giraffes, and Fish.

Indians eat Spaghetti-o's, eggs, and bad aminals, like bad dogs, but not this dog, cause its a good dog.


and most importantly:

Indians just have underwear! They dont wear pants cause I puked on 'em!

Sometimes, when and Indian eats too many spaghetti-o's, hes has what is called a "wet burp", on his pants.


Update: Miah is Custard, and hes making them chose between their own lives, and the lives of the aminals they take care of. "I am gonna kill either you or them, you pick." They were all like "US!" They totally went Braveheart on him "You can take or lives, but you can never take our aminlas!!!!" Or some bullshit. Braveheart? Hummm, not the best Indian analogy, but you know what I am getting at.



Indian Uprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment