Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

motherhood in a fucking nutshell

Here's something fresh, and new, and exciting. A quote from me!

Circa 2004

"I don't ever want to put Reid in preschool, because, ya know, you only have so much time with them before you have to send them off to school anyway. I want him with me for as long as I can have him!"

Fast Forward 3 years....

"I don't give a flying fuck if you like it or not, your going to preschool!"

Fast Forward 3 more years...

"If someone had told me "having kids", meant actually having them...with me...all. the. time. I am pretty sure things would have gone down a little differently"

and there you have it, Motherhood, in a fucking nutshell.


In other news, koala is gone. I believe for ever. Remember koala....

Its been a rough day around here, with all the threats of physical violence (mostly involving kicking, and punching and "sacking" {smacking} in various body parts, included, but not limited to eyes, nuts, tummy's, faces, and "ub-side their heathds") from Finn on the evil doers who possibly stoled his koala. Where does he get this violent streak?? I have no idea, I have been trying to beat him in to submission from day 1...What? Whats that? You say violence begets violence? Well, my parents never laid a hand on me and look at what a raging psychopath I turned out to be! Boo-yah! In yo face!

A beautiful light at the end of the tunnel. At gymnastics in the little gift shop, behold...









I know he dosent look that happy here, but trust me, this ended the evening in the rarely seen, almost never duplicated for film, "Whoot, whoot", "Tiggery Miggery Dance" combo...




















Sorry about the head tilt, I am not techno. savvy.

1 comment:

  1. That kids sounds like he's going to be a lot like his uncle Jon when he grows up... So, sorry about your bad luck :)

    ReplyDelete