Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is the sound of me blowing my brains out, in case you were wondering

"Mom? Mom! Mom?"
"I'll be right there"

30 sec. later...

"Mom? Mom! Mom?"
"I'll BE RIGHT THERE."

30 sec later...

"Mom? Mom! Mom!!!"
"I WILL BE RIGHT FUCKING THERE! WHAT PART OF "RIGHT FUCKING THERE" DONT YOU UNDERSTAND! RIGHT. THERE."

"Mom? Mom! Mom?"

Sound of me blowing my brains out.

*********

In other news, Reid wanted to know what the "worst word ever" was. I told him there was no way in fucking hell I was telling him that.

2 days later I accidentally dropped the "C" bomb in the car, ya know "cocksucker"....

I know. I've already booked my room in Hell,

anyway, he says "That was it huh Mom? The worst word ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment