Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finn's mind is easily blown.

On the way to preschool...



Me: Hey Finn, Shellsea might be in your preschool class next year.

Finn: What?!?!

Me: Shellsea might be in you preschool class next year.

Finn: What?!?

Me: Finn, I am sure you heard me, why do you keep saying what?

Finn: Because that's much a pot a poopy poop, a dar far mingo.

Me:...What?

Finn: What?

Me: What?

Finn: What?

Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Finn: I said "what?"

Me: No, before that.

Finn: Mom, I have no idea what you are talking about.



Driving Past Winchell's



Finn: Mom! Did you see that! A police man?!?! In a donut shop!?!?!

Me: Yeah, Finn. Did that just blow your mind, or what?

Finn Yeah. Man, that was weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment