Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Friday, September 9, 2011

dont be selfish bitches

I am really, really tired, and a little bit drunk, but I wanna post this before I forget, or pass out or vomit or something so here goes:


- Reid thinks bitches who dye their perfectly good brown hair blond are selfish (good luck with him ladies of the world)

- Finn thinks we should be "space family" for Halloween, with your truly as, you guessed it Uranus. It really dosent matter what planets the rest of the family will go as, he was very clear that Mom will be Uranus.

- Reid is pretty sure, that if he could grow out an afro, it would miraculously cure him of nose picking.

Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment