Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Monday, May 28, 2012

A lesson in religion, and by lesson, I mean nothing even resembling a lesson.

Me: whats going on here?




Finn: We're in our bunk beds.

Reid: Oh!! I forgot to pray!

(what in the shit?)

Reid: wanna see how I pray?

Me: Hell yes I do!


............

Me: Thats praying? What are you praying to?

Reid: ya know, to Budda.

duh.

Me: I think you mean meditate? Maybe?


Finn: Yeah!! Mesidate! That what I SAID!









Me: So, thats meditating?

Finn: yep. (slaps my leg) this. (slaps my leg) is mesidateing (slaps my leg again).

Me: Dude, why (slaps me again) are you (slaps me again)
HEY, why are you (slap) HEY!!! What the hell?!? (slap)

Finn: I am using my senses, my eyes are (slapity slap) closed, but I know (slap) that your there (double slap)

ME: yeah, that cause (slap)
HEY!! The next time you slap me, I am gonna slap you back.

Finn: Okay Mom.

Me: And also your doing it totally wrong. Your suppose to sit relax, and breath deeply.





Better. "A" for wide open mouth breathing effort.


Dont fucking slap me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment