Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On the election...

Reid: I have always thought that name was cool. "Baracko". Don't you think.

Me: Baracko?

Reid: Yeah, Baracko Bama. I like his first name.

Me: Yeah, I guess its pretty sweet.

Reid: What do all the numbers mean? Like " hes up blah blah percent"?

Me: They ask a bunch of people who they're going to vote for, and then they put the percentages on TV, last time I saw it was about 50, 50. Half for Romney, Half for Obama...

Finn: DARK HELMET PLAYS WITH DOLLS.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Finn on this election........DARK HELMET PLAYS WITH DOLLS.

    ReplyDelete