Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I can make animals vomit with the sound of my voice.

Me: BA-BA-BA BEAN SPROUT!!!! LETS BLOW BA-BA-BA-BUBBLES!!!!! (sing songys voice)

Finn: Mom. just...don't

Me: Why? Why cant I sing??

Finn: Becauths Mom. The births are trying to eat.

Me: Ok, so why cant I sing when the birds are trying to eat.

Finn: (sigh) Mom. (shakes head) Becauths, when you sing, the births woose their attipiteths.



Ouch. I had no idea the mere sound of my voice could cause woodland creatures to feel nauseated. I really wish you could hear the disdain in his voice when he talks to me sometimes. It is so hilarious to hear his little lispy, three year old voice, so defeated by my actions. Its almost like I exhaust him. Like just my presence of being, is more than his little brain can take in one day...I wonder where he gets it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment