Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sick Burn

Finn is in this habit of when I am looking for something, he tells me he found it and then gives me something totally different, and then laughs his ass off. Not funny fucker.

Finn: Mom! I found your bottle top!!

Me: Oh good! I am so glad, I was looking for that forever!!! Can I have it?

Finn: Here you go (hands me a dinosaur, and gives me a shit eating grin)

Me: Finn, thats not funny, I was really hoping you found it.

Finn: Yea, Mom, it is funny, its a funny joke, I am a joker.

Me: No, its not.

Finn: Yes. it. is. I am a joker Mom! I learned it from you.

Me: (a small swell of pride from the previous statement) Not really Finn, its a mean joke.

Finn: You're a mean joke.



Now, I know I should be proud of what my kids are doing in school:







(Its a RUG, not a doobie, geeze.)

















Or, their thoughtfulness toward family members:



(For Daddy's soccer payoffs, thats what he wanted it to say, I am not gonna argue with the kid. Come on look how proud he is!)




















But the thing that really gets me choked up, that really gets my eyes swelling, and my sinuses blocked up with mucus, is a really sick burn, from way beyond their years. "You're a mean joke" (Sniff, sniff, slow clap)

No comments:

Post a Comment