Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bitches be trippin'

My kid is sick AGAIN. Thus begins another shitty day of no workout, no school, and a sick kid up my ass all day. So, shit friends, lets make the worst of this butt munching day, and clean the mother f-ing house.

Now I have recently been reading so many post from chicks (sorry,but it is mostly chicks) about how they cleaned all day, organized closets, rearranged furniture, cleaned out the cob webs, and it felt oh so good!!!

Is there something wrong with me? I got NONE of those warn fuzzy feelings from de-lousing my crib. For real, all I feel, is super irritated and fucking pissed. Mostly because its all going to be shot to shit as soon as fever boys fever drops, and his brother shows up. But also, also because I would rather shove weird things up my ass, and then go to hospital and try to explain it away, then spend a beautiful, fall, San Diego day... cleaning.

And don't get me wrong, I am not gonna try and tell you I am cleaning up other peoples crap, its probably like, 10% Miah, 27% Finn, 29% Reid, and like 20 % me. Is that 100? 10+27+29+20? Oh who fucking cares, I have a hot kid in lap talking delirious fever nonsense, like; "Mom, your tummy is really big, is there something in there?...its big...bigger than it was. Its pretty big." Obviously hes loosing his shit.

In closing, I cant believe people enjoy cleaning, bitches be trippin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment