Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Gratuitous butt sniffing..isn't all butt sniffing gratuitous, after all.


Our cat "Sam" (girl), likes to go up to the dog and stick her ass right in his face, then she gets all pissy and offended when he sniffs it! What a prick tease. And then she sicks it right. back. in his face.



Reid: Ha! Look at Sam. Sticking her butt in the boys face, just like a real human girl. (smiling and shaking his head)



Reid playing with his transformers:

T1: Hey! You stabbed me in the junk!

T2: I know! Because I like to!

T1: But WHY!?!

T2: Because!!!! I like to. God.

In other news, ya'll are missing an amazing poo-rant right now. I mean really special, to the tune of lots of angry gibberish, and role playing.

In other other news, the rants result was a 20 min plunger for Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment