Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Monday, September 6, 2010

A few little nuggets from Finn..not those kind of nuggets! EW!

Sunday drive:

Reid: Dad, why do you talk so much?

Dad: Beacuse I like to talk.

Reid: See, you just did it again.

Dad: Yea, I did, and I am gonna keep doing it till I die, so get used to it.

Finn (with the sweet little lispy voice, and the ultimate-burn. Thumb "pops" out): I wish you would die.(thumb back in)


and yesterday:

Finn (From the shitter): Daaaaaaad! Bring me a book!! I need a book while I am dumping!!!



Learning a lot in preschool I see:



Finn: wook what I made!!!

Dad: Wow Finn! Thats great! What is it?

Finn: Its a number, but I ate some of it...

Dad: Its a letter...

Finn: Yea, its a letter.

Dad: What letter is it?

Finn: E!

Dad: No

Finn: M!

Dad: No again

Finn: T?

Dad: nooooo

Finn: 10!

Dad: Can you count to ten?

Finn: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 7-11, 19, 12.

Dad: Awesome. (because its SO important to encourage them at this age)

No comments:

Post a Comment