Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If you live on my street and your dog is missing a toy, I have it. My dog seems to have a bit of the clepto in him. He took off an hour ago, and trotted proudly home with another dogs toy in his mouth. As it turns out, I am not to feel bad though, as Finn has assured me, that Topper has told him (in Spanish, of course), that the other dog said he could "bar-yo" it. Reid is under the impression that if Topper is going to speak Spanish then he should go live in Africa. Pretty sure thats raciest, but not exactly sure on which level. He didnt say it maliciously or anything, just very matter-of-factly, like all things Reid says, like yesterday when he said "hey, why dont you get lost?" Back to how to deal with it... "Reid, its not cool to tell people who speak any language that they need to return to their country or origin of any other country for that matter, unless you are in Arizona." I dont know, I let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment