Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Week in review-ish

These are all from the last week or two, they were all facebook posts, so they are most likely old news to ya'll, but in case you missed 'em, here they are!

Reid:"I dont want to be a boxer when I grow up."



Me: "Yea, they get hit in the head a lot and it makes 'em stupid."



Reid: "hummm, that makes me think Daniel use to be a boxer."



Reid: "Mom!! I have vows in my name!! An E and an I! And all the other letters are coincidence."



Reid is pretty sure I weigh more than the baby elephant at the Wild Animal Park:

Me: "Reid. Its an ELEPHANT!"


Reid: "Yea Mom. A BABY elephant!"

We have had this conversation like 20 times. Some time it goes like


Reid: "Mom, the baby elephant weighed 100 lbs."


Me: "I dont think thats right Reid, I weigh like 140."


Reid: "Yea Mom, I know, this was a baby, a BABY, dont you think you weigh more than a baby? Huh? Dont you?"



Finn:"MOM, I need you to find my Star Wars guy!!!!"


Me:"Well Finn your out of luck."


Finn:"MOM! Dont call me a bug!"


Me:"I didnt call you a bug you little shit, I said you out of luck!"


Finn:"MOOOOM!!!! DONT. CALL ME. A BUG."


No comments:

Post a Comment