Inspired by my Father in laws "quote book", it will only be the funniest, and most though provoking of statements, I am gonna try not to do too much mushy shit, its just for laughs after all.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am sure you guys remember when my friend Jenna had a baby, and I had those wonderful words of inspiration for her, right?

Well, a TON of bitches around me be havin' babies right now. And once again I, eloquently worked 'vagina' into a baby shower greeting card for my girl, Angela.

























Huh?! Huh!?! Am I right ladies? Thats okay, I know I am. The second kid also give you chimpanzee tits, but Iam really trying to see how many cards I get the word "vagina" on. Total so far, 2 and counting!

And since this blog is suppose to be about my kids, heres a video of Finn, cracking my shit up. He hasn't been saying much funny stuff lately, more cute, bordering on creepy, about how he loves his "Reidy Buddy", and his "Ghost Friend Brother". But he is always funny, even when hes trying to be serious.



I wish I could figure out to turn it the right way. I think my favorite part is when he drops his sandwich on the ground, and then picks it up and eats it. No wasted food in the McCord house!

5 comments:

  1. I am LOL as I breastfeed my 2nd baby, who is turning not only my boobs, but even my nipples into floppy chimpanze tits!! I love how Finn grabbed something off the ground to eat it!! I miss you! -Nicole...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICOLE! I miss the SHIT outta you!!!! Will we be seeing you soon! We NEED to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just can't wait to be there hanging out, seeing that shit front row seat. ;) my is nuts too, they're going to get along great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish you could see, how his eyes are closed for most of it, hes so lost in the rapture of dancing. Fuckin' LOVE that kid. I am gonna take him to see Neon Trees at the Del Mar fair in June :) Hes gonna shit himself...I hope not really.

    ReplyDelete